Cockroaches are a frequent home nuisance. It favours damp, dark areas of houses or buildings. These are dangerous insects that may infect any exposed food source. They spread dangerous infections such as dysentery, cholera, and diarrhoea.
Cockroaches, like any other living entity, are constantly looking for food and water. They are continually on the lookout for minute morsels of food that humans miss. The Cockroach Killer trap station is primarily intended to attract cockroaches by using food as bait.
- It’s not toxic.
- It is built of high-quality materials that are also environmentally friendly.
- It is suitable for children, pets, and pregnant women.
- It is responsive and features a precise trigger mechanism, giving cockroaches no time to flee.
- It contributes to the successful control of cockroaches in the home.
- It’s constructed of plastic and may be used again and again.
- It is available in a variety of colors.
- To attract cockroaches, lay some tasty biscuit bait or other food at the baiting location.
- The cockroach will go through the trap door to get the biscuit rather than being trapped. They’d send out a signal to entice additional cockroaches.
- Do not separate the cover and seat before the cockroach dies to prevent cockroaches from fleeing.
- After cleaning up the dead cockroach, rinse the trap box with boiling water, expose it to the sun, and set it aside for the next time. To wash, do not use cleanser essence.
Cockroach Killer trap station may be set in any location where cockroaches reproduce. It is typically put in moist areas where there is a higher likelihood of food availability. Cockroach Killer trap stations can be set in the following locations to limit the pest’s negative impacts on your surroundings.
The most common site for cockroaches to reproduce is at home. It is commonly found in wet environments such as bathrooms and behind kitchen sinks. Because they are nocturnal, they hunt for food at night. Place Cockroach Killer trap stations in such areas to limit the cockroach population in your house.
Hotel and restaurant
Cockroaches can be found everywhere there is a conducive climate. To keep cockroaches at bay, we must maintain locations like restaurants and hotels clean. Most of the time, this is insufficient to control the pests in space.
Cockroach Killer trap station is an efficient remedy for cockroach infestations in hospitals. Cockroaches can play an important role in disease transmission through food. As a result, further precautions should be taken at the hospital for pest management, such as the use of a Cockroach Killer trap station.
Disposal Technique of Cockroaches:
Method Using Hot Water: Place the cockroaches in boiling water.
Method of Sun Exposure: Place the Cockroach Killer trap station in the sun to allow cockroaches to die of dehydration.
Outdoor Release: Allow the cockroaches to fend for themselves in the wild.
The Cockroach Killer trap station is not like standard cockroach baits or killers. The majority of them include dangerous poisonous chemicals and may be hazardous in households with children and pets.
Shop Cockroach Bait Traps
Are flies troubling you? Here’s how a fly repellant can help.