Ants are everywhere
Why is it so difficult to get rid of ants?
1. Small Size
2. Hard Workers
3. Large Populations
4. Hard to access Colonies
5. Problems With Pesticides
Steps for Effective Ant-Baiting For Household
It takes several phases for an ant bait to be fully successful. Your goal is to make worker ants to do the following:
- Catch the bait and taste it
- Carry a small amount of bait back to their colony to distribute to the queens, new generations, and other workers.
- Recruit additional workers to go fetch the bait.
You should also make sure of the following criterias for successful ants eradication.
Proper arrangement of baitThe bait should be carefully placed in known areas where the ant’s movements were noticed. You can place it near the cabinets and cupboards. Make sure that the children and pets do not touch the baits. Also, keep bait away from the kitchen or areas where food is stored. The bait can contaminate water and food.
Quantity of baitCheck the quantity of bait before placing it and make sure you always have enough bait by your side. Large colonies of ants have multiple locations to access their colony therefore place the bait at a different location and wait for a few days until there is no sign of ants.
CleanlinessBaits perform best if no alternative food sources are available to the ants. Maintain cleanliness in these places so that the ants are not diverted from discovering and munching on the bait.
Resistance abilitybaits gradually deteriorate and become unusable, especially if exposed to extreme weather, moisture, and sunshine. Examine baited regions for evidence of ant activity and change baits that aren’t appealing to the ants.
How to prevent ants?
- Remove any food sources, such as sweets, from your premises.
- Remove all water sources because ants prefer moist environments.
- Keep your home clean so you can quickly discover and eliminate ants.
- Keep your yard clean because it is home to the majority of the ant colonies.
- Block Off all access points
- Home remedies such as mint, vinegar, lemon juice, and cinnamon have been proven to help keep ants at bay.
Getting rid of ants will require a lot of effort. When faced with this challenge, effort and tolerance are your strongest weapons. If you combine this ability with the right information and techniques, you should be able to overcome your ant-control difficulty. However, contacting us is your best option for getting rid of ants in your house. We’ve been serving the community for decades, and our product has been proven to kill ants. The ant trap has no poison and it can be used for both Indoor and outdoor use.
Shop our Ant Traps here