Target species: Mosquito,Flies
Item Weight 40 g
Package Dimensions 15 x 14 x 12 cm; 40 Grams
Manufacturer reference 5060806470464
Included components fly killer trap bag with bait
Batteries included? No
Batteries Required? No
- EASY TO USE: At the bottom of the fly trap, use scissors to cut a circular entrance along the dotted line to expose the top of the fly trap, and pull out the fly trap in the bag. Add water to the marked water limit and use a rope to hang it in an open outdoor area where flies are infested.
- ATTRACT FLIES IN 2 WAYS – SIGHT & SMELL: Our fly bags attract flies using both color and smell. It scientifically proven that flies are attracted to the color blue which is why we chose that colour for our bags. Our bait ingredients also attracts flies by scent once the enzymes are activated. This 2 pronged approach ensures our traps serve as fly magnets
- FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY:These traps are best used for outdoor spaces or in a well vented area including yards, chicken coops, horse stables, barns, ranches or a farm. Keep traps at least 20 feet away from living areas.
- ENTRANCE DESIGNE: The dissolving bait reacted and emitted an odor. The flies smelled the odor, flew in from the yellow lid and were submerged in the water. The scientifically designed entrance structure can prevent flies from escaping, and flies cannot fly out of the entrance.
- WORKING PRINCIPLE: Fly traps outdoor is to use natural fly food as bait. Flies are attracted by the smell and cannot resist. Enticed by the smell, the flies enter the trap through the cover and drown in the water.
Product Safety: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
ATTRACT FLIES IN 2 WAYS - SIGHT & SMELL
USED IN MULTIPLE OCASSIONS
The fly bag is widely used in public places such as parks, family farms (farmers' markets), canteens, restaurants, slaughterhouses, farms, green belts, toilets, garbage houses (yards), etc.
OUTDOOR FLY TRAP BAG
- The fly trap contains a bait bag made up of certain feed and other food. When the disposable fly bag is filled with water, the bait begins to dissolve, react and emit an odor. The flies smelled the smell, then flew in from the yellow lid and submerged in the water.
- The design of the fly trap avoids direct contact between the bait and the fly, thus ensuring safety. But the smell of bait is very smelly. It is best to hang the disposable flycatcher bag in the open space outside the living area, 20 meters away from the living area.